We would like to make sure that you are completely aware of all necessary procedures before you have your I.V. sedation. Please follow these guidlines to insure you are prepared for your procedure when you arrive.
If You Are Going to be Put to Sleep
• No food or drink after midnight the day before treatment.
• Afternoon Appointments: You may have coffee with cream and sugar or non diet soda between 7 & 8 AM the day of.
• Diabetic’s must be seen in the morning.
• Please take any daily medications.
• Please let your MD know, of your dental treatment if there are health concerns.
What to Wear and Who to Bring with You:
• Wear short sleeves and loose fitting clothing.
• Your ride must stay while the treatment is performed and drive you home immediately afterwards. Must have a car. No taxi or bus. Bring someone you can trust. There is a $50.00 monitoring fee if they leave.
• Please leave small children at home and limit your guests to your driver if at all possible.